Located at the centre of the village is the church of Archangel Michael, which was constructed in 1500. It is an eight-metre-wide and twenty-metre-long basilica.

Renovation works at the church were conducted in 1980 and 2006. More specifically, in 1980 the masonry was coated with base cement mortar, while the mortar was removed in 2006 to reveal the stone with which the church had been built.

The interior of the church is adorned by an iconostasis of Archangel Michael, as well as with hagiographies of Archangel Michael which have unfortunately not been preserved.


Community Council